Integrates Discord Rich Presence in TES IV: Oblivion, displaying stats and your in-game actions on your Discord profile, such as:
- Which menu you’re currently in (paused, lockpicking, trading, sleeping, spellmaking, inventory, alchemy, enchanting, reading a book, or in main menu).
- Character name, race, location, level, health and amount of gold.
- Which character you are talking to or trading with.
- Time played.
Everything can be toggled by setting the relevant settings to 0 (off) or 1 (on) in discordrpc_obse.ini.
Rich Presence is updated once every 15 seconds.
- Visual C++ 2015 redist
- Desktop Discord client (web client won’t work)
- Game Activity enabled in Discord settings
Unpack the archive to Oblivion game folder. You should have discord-rpc.dll in main folder and discordrpc_obse.dll and .ini in Data/OBSE/Plugins. To uninstall, delete these files.
- Discord for Discord RPC library kindly provided on GitHub
- OBSE team for Oblivion Script Extender
- lStewieAl for fixing my noob mistakes
- llde for xOBSE and mprovements in version 1.2